Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT®) program - the first global privacy certification for IT practitioners. This two-day training provides guidance about critical privacy concepts, strategies, and techniques and will allow you to develop the skills to secure data at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles. The CIPT program was developed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) in conjunction with globally recognized privacy experts. It is accredited by ANSI under ANSI/ISO 17024: 2012 and recognized worldwide through a multilateral agreement with the International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
This training is a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPT exam.
Key topics covered include:
• Critical data protection concepts and practices that impact IT
• Consumer data protection expectations and responsibility
• How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
• How to establish data protection practices for data collection and transfer
• How to preempt data protection issues in the Internet of Things
• How to factor data protection into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
• How to communicate data protection issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal
The CIPT credential shows you’ve got the knowledge to build your organisation’s data protection structures from the ground up. With regulators worldwide calling for tech professionals to factor data protection into their products and services, the job market for privacy-trained IT pros has never been stronger. While not purely a “test prep” course, this training is appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge. Both the training and the exam are based on the same body of knowledge.
Anyone who builds and develops IT systems, Data Protection Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, IT Managers and Administrators, Records Managers, System Developers, IT Security specialists.
A basic knowledge of English is required.
Due to the Corona COVID-19 safety and health measures, this training is given in a virtual classroom format.
The training is structured in various modules. Two full days of training providing:
€1.250 including toolkit and 1 year of IAPP Membership.
All prices are VAT excluded; course material, lunch and beverages are included.
By Participant: If a subscribed course participant is replaced by another participant or if the public course is postponed to a later date, no cancellation costs apply. A participant or a group that fails to attend, or that cancels a course without at least 15 working days written notice prior to the course start, is liable for the full subscription cost.
By CTG: CTG reserves the right to cancel a course at any time.
All classroom courses begin promptly at 9:00 am and are scheduled until 5 pm.
Please contact us if you wish further information. The standard language of each course is English.
* Prices subject to VAT* Prices subject to VAT
CTG Belgium NV
phone: +32 2 720 51 70
fax: +32 2 725 09 20
300 Corporate Parkway
Amherst, NY 14226
phone: +1 716 882 8000
fax: +1 716 887 7464